The management of Three Cutters continues to monitor the ever-changing face of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please read for important updates and guest policies for safety.
We will follow all applicable safety measures issued by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health organizations and authorities such as DORA, specific to our industry. The health and well-being of our guests and staff are our top priority.
Please check with us for any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Guest policies (updated 5/5/2020)
- Guests must attend all appointments alone and may not being additional persons not receiving an appointment as to not exceed the 10 person limitation.
- Guests will enjoy a hand-washing sanitation ritual with their service provider before the appointment begins.
- All guests must wear a face mask that is secured behind the ears (no tie backs).
- We are ending all beverage service. Please bring your own water/beverage in a container that has a sealed lid (no open containers).
- Guests may be required to do a symptom check, including a temperature check or symptom questionnaire and if any contraindications arise we may cease or cancel the service.